Azur Lane is the side-scrolling shoot ’em up perfect 2D Naval Warfare game that comes with an exceptional combine of shooter, role-playing and strategic gameplay in a wonderfully made anime world. The game features simple and intuitive gameplay that developed with the thought of 2D side-scroller. Players need to manage up to 6 ships into convoy, crush through rival gunfire to overpower them. You will find both AI and manually managed combats here; select whatever you desire to play. Assemble your individual fleet, the game offers a broad collection of warships from across the world, over 300 ships and all with their individual stats and signified by a gorgeous character. Also live 2D dealings technology is presented for chosen characters.
Want to play this side-scrolling shoot ’em up Naval Warfare game Azur Lane on PC windows or MAC computer then follow the steps from below –
- Click on download link of Nox emulator using its official website (https://www.bignox.com) and download .exe for windows and .dmg for Mac PC.
- Now install Nox app player emulator like other software installation process.
- After install just open Nox on your Windows or MAC,
- To download apps/game from Google playstore you need to log using your Google Account.
- Once logged in, write “Azur Lane” on search box of playstore and search.
- You will see the game at result.
- Choose Azur Lane from top to install it.
- Within sometimes it will be installed on your Windows or Mac PC.
Now run Azur Lane for pc from the home of Nox emulator to play the game on you Mac or Windows 10 8.1 8 7 XP powered computer and take pleasures on this side-scrolling shoot ’em up Naval Warfare game.