LandGlide is the US location-based parcel data explorer app that allows users to watch and search from more than 149.3 million parcel data covering more than 95.9% of the U.S people. Find out US maps with superimposed parcel borders and aspects of more than 140 million assets in 2708 U.S. counties. The app works with your cellular data access so you can look for parcel data in the field with property border superimposes. Your device’s GPS cooperates with the map to provide you real-time, location-based cleverness. Choose any property’s details to show even with additional parcel elements including land use code, acreage and market value. Look for Real Estate Portal USA’s national parcel dataset applying APN keywords, owner and address. You can free use this app for 7 days; to use after that you need to purchase a monthly subscription package for $9.99 or yearly subscription package for $99.99.
Want to use this US location-based parcel data explorer app LandGlide on PC windows or MAC computer then follow the steps from below –
- Click on download link of Nox emulator using its official website (https://www.bignox.com) and download .exe for windows and .dmg for Mac PC.
- Now install Nox app player emulator like other software installation process.
- After install just open Nox on your Windows or MAC,
- To download apps/game from Google playstore you need to log using your Google Account.
- Once logged in, write “LandGlide” on search box of playstore and search.
- You will see the app at result.
- Choose LandGlide from top to install it.
- Within sometimes it will be installed on your Windows or Mac PC.
Now run LandGlide for pc from the home of Nox emulator to play the game on you Mac or Windows 10 8.1 8 7 XP powered computer and take pleasures with this US location-based parcel data explorer app.