Mi Home for pc windows mac download: Mi Home is the smart house controller automation app that comes with neat and user-friendly interface and time-saving features. Xiaomi Inc takes a leap in strengthening their offline presence by presenting the Mi Home app which combines various components to fully automate the home, control Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled device remotely using a smart phone. Almost more than 30 kinds of Smart entertainments ranging from windows and door smart sensors to turning on lights as well as monitoring movements when away from home can be done in a breeze and remotely with the app’s Ecosystem. In addition to all these, the Mi fans can also set up automation rules for the devices and it is exactly within the app.
The neat user interface is justly said because the app in spite of appearing complex actually comes with only four categories of tabs to manage and control the devices and set the user profile. Apart from this, there is a cute hamburger icon appearing on the top left corner of the app screen. This icon is for improvising the visualization of the app and show the devices in a list view or grid view (as selected by the user) with a on/off toggle.
The Devices tab of the app is actually the main home screen of the app where it lists all the devices and if needed one can install new devices by tapping on ‘My Device’ from the bottom menu and then tapping the ‘+’ sign from the top right corner to Add Devices. The newly added devices can also be nicknamed and many other fun customization can also be easily done with few taps.
Once the app is downloaded and logged in any one can monitor and control their home via their smart devices and it can be done while staying in the house or even if they are outside.
Want to use this smart house controller automation app Mi Home on PC windows or MAC computer then follow the steps from below –
- Click on download link of Nox emulator using its official website (https://www.bignox.com) and download .exe for windows and .dmg for Mac PC.
- Now install Nox app player emulator like other software installation process.
- After install just open Nox on your Windows or MAC,
- To download apps/game from Google playstore you need to log using your Google Account.
- Once logged in, write “Mi Home” on search box of playstore and search.
- You will see the app at result.
- Choose Mi Home from top and pay required amount to install it.
- Within sometimes it will be installed on your Windows or Mac PC.
Now run Mi Home for pc from the home of Nox emulator to play the game on you Mac or Windows 10 8.1 8 7 XP powered computer and take pleasures with this smart house controller automation app.