Web video caster is the browser and local file screen mirroring app that helps users to watch videos from popular websites including shows, movies, sports, live news, live streams and IPTV (M3U8, W3U, RSS) on television. It as well allows users to cast locally saved MP4 videos from phones, tablets or other devices to television. Also audio files and images are supported. The app works with the most renowned streaming devices including chromecast, Fire TV, Fire Stick Roku, Smart TVs and many others to assist users to stream videos straight from the web to TV by following a simple process to begin streaming. Just use your web browser or local file explorer to locate the video file, audio file or photo you desire to cast to your television set. If you want to cast file from website, then you need to play from web page and connect with your streaming device.
Want to use this browser and local file screen mirroring app Web video caster on PC windows or MAC computer then follow the steps from below –
- Click on download link of Nox emulator using its official website (https://www.bignox.com) and download .exe for windows and .dmg for Mac PC.
- Now install Nox app player emulator like other software installation process.
- After install just open Nox on your Windows or MAC,
- To download apps/game from Google playstore you need to log using your Google Account.
- Once logged in, write “Web video cast” on search box of playstore and search.
- You will see the app at result.
- Choose Web Video Cast from top to install it.
- Within sometimes it will be installed on your Windows or Mac PC.
Now run Web video caster for pc from the home of Nox emulator to play the game on you Mac or Windows 10 8.1 8 7 XP powered computer and take pleasures with this browser and local file screen mirroring app.